Sunday, February 10, 2008

Format

A few notes on the format of this blog:

  1. I decided to moderate the comments here

    1. the only reason I'm doing this is fear of spam
    2. I've seen blogs decimated by a snowstorm of spam
    3. yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, entry of comments is protected here by those werd/captcher squiggly word thingies
    4. ask me, and I can tell you how spammers can easily get around those
    5. so for now, the only means of protection from spam for the foreseeable future is me
    6. if it looks like no spam is coming through, I may change this policy later

  2. With that in mind:

    1. I'm only moderating this blog to eliminate spam
    2. please feel free to post whatever
    3. use whatever language you want
    4. criticism welcome and tolerated
    5. rambling crazy ideas tolerated and encouraged
    6. the only other thing I'm death on is abusive harassment, especially based on sexist, racist, or ageist prejudice, or any other kind of hate speech

No comments: